Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Knowledge Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Knowledge Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Knowledge Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Knowledge Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Knowledge Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the Key enablers to make this National Knowledge Network move?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- How do we measure improved National Knowledge Network service perception, and satisfaction?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of National Knowledge Network?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Do National Knowledge Network rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Knowledge Network book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Knowledge Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Knowledge Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Knowledge Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Knowledge Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Knowledge Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Knowledge Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Knowledge Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure National Knowledge Network project success?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this National Knowledge Network project or for the National Knowledge Network project team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized National Knowledge Network project?
Step-by-step and complete National Knowledge Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Knowledge Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Knowledge Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Knowledge Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Knowledge Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Knowledge Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Knowledge Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Knowledge Network project with this in-depth National Knowledge Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Knowledge Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Knowledge Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Knowledge Network investments work better.
This National Knowledge Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.