Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Function Virtualization NFV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Function Virtualization NFV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Function Virtualization NFV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Function Virtualization NFV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 940 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Function Virtualization NFV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 940 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- What would happen if Network Function Virtualization NFV weren’t done?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Network Function Virtualization NFV products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Are accountability and ownership for Network Function Virtualization NFV clearly defined?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Do those selected for the Network Function Virtualization NFV team have a good general understanding of what Network Function Virtualization NFV is all about?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Function Virtualization NFV book in PDF containing 940 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network Function Virtualization NFV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Function Virtualization NFV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Function Virtualization NFV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Function Virtualization NFV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Function Virtualization NFV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Function Virtualization NFV Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network Function Virtualization NFV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Is the change backward compatible without limitations?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Network Function Virtualization NFV project?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Network Function Virtualization NFV project management software?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Network Function Virtualization NFV project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Network Function Virtualization NFV project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Network Function Virtualization NFV project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
Step-by-step and complete Network Function Virtualization NFV Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Function Virtualization NFV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Function Virtualization NFV project with this in-depth Network Function Virtualization NFV Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Function Virtualization NFV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Function Virtualization NFV and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Function Virtualization NFV investments work better.
This Network Function Virtualization NFV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.