Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Lateral Movement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Lateral Movement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Lateral Movement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Lateral Movement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Lateral Movement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Network Lateral Movement project?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Network Lateral Movement move?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Does Network Lateral Movement analysis show the relationships among important Network Lateral Movement factors?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Lateral Movement book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network Lateral Movement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Lateral Movement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Lateral Movement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Lateral Movement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Lateral Movement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Lateral Movement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network Lateral Movement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Network Lateral Movement project plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Network Lateral Movement project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Procurement Audit: Could bidders learn all relevant information straight from the tender documents?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Network Lateral Movement project?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Network Lateral Movement project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
Step-by-step and complete Network Lateral Movement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Lateral Movement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Lateral Movement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Lateral Movement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Lateral Movement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Lateral Movement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Lateral Movement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Lateral Movement project with this in-depth Network Lateral Movement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Lateral Movement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Lateral Movement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Lateral Movement investments work better.
This Network Lateral Movement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.