Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New This Year Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New This Year related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New This Year specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New This Year Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New This Year improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What are the Essentials of Internal New This Year Management?
- How to measure variability?
- How do we go about Comparing New This Year approaches/solutions?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of New This Year moving forward?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How to deal with New This Year Changes?
- What is measured?
- Whats the best design framework for New This Year organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New This Year book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New This Year self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New This Year Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New This Year areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New This Year Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New This Year projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New This Year Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New This Year project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in New This Year project quality management?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Earned Value Status: Where is Evidence-based Earned Value in your organization reported?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the New This Year project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A New This Year project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the New This Year project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other New This Year projects / systems?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
Step-by-step and complete New This Year Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New This Year project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New This Year project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New This Year project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New This Year project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New This Year project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New This Year project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New This Year project with this in-depth New This Year Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New This Year projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New This Year and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New This Year investments work better.
This New This Year All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.