Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next-best-action marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next-best-action marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next-best-action marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next-best-action marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next-best-action marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Next-best-action marketing?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Next-best-action marketing brings?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Next-best-action marketing been identified and analyzed?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Is Supporting Next-best-action marketing documentation required?
- What business benefits will Next-best-action marketing goals deliver if achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next-best-action marketing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Next-best-action marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next-best-action marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next-best-action marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next-best-action marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next-best-action marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next-best-action marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next-best-action marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Next-best-action marketing project scope?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Next-best-action marketing project tasks?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in Next-best-action marketing project oversight?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Next-best-action marketing project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
Step-by-step and complete Next-best-action marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next-best-action marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next-best-action marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next-best-action marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next-best-action marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next-best-action marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next-best-action marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next-best-action marketing project with this in-depth Next-best-action marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next-best-action marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next-best-action marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next-best-action marketing investments work better.
This Next-best-action marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.