Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NodeMCU Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NodeMCU related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NodeMCU specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NodeMCU Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NodeMCU improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- What are the short and long-term NodeMCU goals?
- Who sets the NodeMCU standards?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What are the barriers to increased NodeMCU production?
- Who is the NodeMCU process owner?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NodeMCU book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NodeMCU self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NodeMCU Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NodeMCU areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NodeMCU Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NodeMCU projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NodeMCU Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NodeMCU project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the NodeMCU project?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this NodeMCU project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the NodeMCU project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this NodeMCU project?
Step-by-step and complete NodeMCU Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NodeMCU project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NodeMCU project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NodeMCU project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NodeMCU project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NodeMCU project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NodeMCU project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NodeMCU project with this in-depth NodeMCU Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NodeMCU projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NodeMCU and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NodeMCU investments work better.
This NodeMCU All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.