Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Object-based spatial database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Object-based spatial database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Object-based spatial database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Object-based spatial database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Object-based spatial database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Object-based spatial database is underway?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Object-based spatial database in a volatile global economy?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Object-based spatial database?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- How do we go about Comparing Object-based spatial database approaches/solutions?
- How are measurements made?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Object-based spatial database book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Object-based spatial database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Object-based spatial database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Object-based spatial database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Object-based spatial database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Object-based spatial database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Object-based spatial database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Object-based spatial database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Object-based spatial database project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Object-based spatial database project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Object-based spatial database project success?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Object-based spatial database project been calculated?
Step-by-step and complete Object-based spatial database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Object-based spatial database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Object-based spatial database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Object-based spatial database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Object-based spatial database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Object-based spatial database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Object-based spatial database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Object-based spatial database project with this in-depth Object-based spatial database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Object-based spatial database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Object-based spatial database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Object-based spatial database investments work better.
This Object-based spatial database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.