Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Object Process Methodology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Object Process Methodology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Object Process Methodology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Object Process Methodology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Object Process Methodology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Are there userids/passwords that can be used by the adapters to access the test applications and databases?
- Are there any requirements to use the webMethods language interfaces (Java, C, COM, etc.) for integration?
- What hardware/operating system/versions are the webMethods Trading Partner products expected to run on?
- What are the operations requirements for system management and monitoring of the production system?
- What business rules or integration logic have to be performed as part of the integration process?
- Do lookup codes (for things like order status, billing cycle, etc.) need to be cross-referenced?
- Technical team who will lead the design and development of the webMethods integration solution?
- Are there test instances of the applications/databases, along with representative test data?
- Business community; users who understand and will define the integration requirements?
- Have the roles and responsibilities; who does what; of the participants been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Object Process Methodology book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Object Process Methodology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Object Process Methodology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Object Process Methodology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Object Process Methodology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Object Process Methodology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Object Process Methodology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Object Process Methodology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Object Process Methodology project communications plan?
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the Object Process Methodology project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms in place to evaluate the performance of the departments suppliers?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Object Process Methodology project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Object Process Methodology project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
Step-by-step and complete Object Process Methodology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Object Process Methodology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Object Process Methodology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Object Process Methodology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Object Process Methodology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Object Process Methodology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Object Process Methodology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Object Process Methodology project with this in-depth Object Process Methodology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Object Process Methodology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Object Process Methodology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Object Process Methodology investments work better.
This Object Process Methodology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.