Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Office Business Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Office Business Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Office Business Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Office Business Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office Business Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- How important is Office Business Applications to the user organizations mission?
- Cloud management for Office Business Applications do we really need one?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Who sets the Office Business Applications standards?
- Why should we adopt a Office Business Applications framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Office Business Applications book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Office Business Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Office Business Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Office Business Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office Business Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Office Business Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Office Business Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Office Business Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Office Business Applications project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met those requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Office Business Applications project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
- Procurement Audit: Is it tested periodically, whether the organizations way of handling tasks is competitive in relation to price and quality?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Office Business Applications project, and was this followed up during the Office Business Applications project?
- Cost Management Plan: Time management – How will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Office Business Applications project?
Step-by-step and complete Office Business Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Office Business Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Office Business Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Office Business Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Office Business Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Office Business Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Office Business Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Office Business Applications project with this in-depth Office Business Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office Business Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office Business Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Office Business Applications investments work better.
This Office Business Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.