Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Offshore Programming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Offshore Programming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Offshore Programming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Offshore Programming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Offshore Programming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How are measurements made?
- Will Offshore Programming deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Offshore Programming strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How do you use Offshore Programming data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Offshore Programming project manager?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Offshore Programming book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Offshore Programming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Offshore Programming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Offshore Programming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Offshore Programming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Offshore Programming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Offshore Programming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Offshore Programming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Offshore Programming project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Offshore Programming project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Offshore Programming project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Offshore Programming project in less that xx days?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members understand one another’s roles and skills?
Step-by-step and complete Offshore Programming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Offshore Programming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Offshore Programming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Offshore Programming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Offshore Programming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Offshore Programming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Offshore Programming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Offshore Programming project with this in-depth Offshore Programming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Offshore Programming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Offshore Programming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Offshore Programming investments work better.
This Offshore Programming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.