Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Compute Project Networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Compute Project Networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Compute Project Networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Compute Project Networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 738 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Compute Project Networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 738 standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current Open Compute Project Networking decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Operational – will it work?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How do we accomplish our long range Open Compute Project Networking goals?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Open Compute Project Networking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Open Compute Project Networking delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Compute Project Networking book in PDF containing 738 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open Compute Project Networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Compute Project Networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Compute Project Networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Compute Project Networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Compute Project Networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Compute Project Networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open Compute Project Networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Open Compute Project Networking project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Open Compute Project Networking project work improving?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Open Compute Project Networking project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Open Compute Project Networking projects across entities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
Step-by-step and complete Open Compute Project Networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Compute Project Networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Compute Project Networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Compute Project Networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Compute Project Networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Compute Project Networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Compute Project Networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Compute Project Networking project with this in-depth Open Compute Project Networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Compute Project Networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Compute Project Networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Compute Project Networking investments work better.
This Open Compute Project Networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.