Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenACC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenACC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenACC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenACC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenACC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How will you measure your OpenACC effectiveness?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to OpenACC?
- How to deal with OpenACC Changes?
- How will you measure the results?
- What is OpenACC’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenACC book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenACC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenACC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenACC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenACC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenACC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenACC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenACC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do OpenACC project managers participating in the OpenACC project know the OpenACC projects true status first hand?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative OpenACC project selection techniques?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this OpenACC project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete OpenACC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenACC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenACC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenACC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenACC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenACC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenACC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenACC project with this in-depth OpenACC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenACC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenACC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenACC investments work better.
This OpenACC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.