Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenNotes Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenNotes related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenNotes specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenNotes Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenNotes improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- How is progress measured?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated OpenNotes techniques
- Do the OpenNotes decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are all of our OpenNotes domains and what do they do?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is maximizing OpenNotes protection the same as minimizing OpenNotes loss?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenNotes book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenNotes self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenNotes Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenNotes areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenNotes Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenNotes projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenNotes Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenNotes project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have recognised professional procurement qualifications or sufficient training?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the OpenNotes project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the OpenNotes project management plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all OpenNotes project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the OpenNotes project schedule may be changed?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you dont have more detailed information on the report?
Step-by-step and complete OpenNotes Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenNotes project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenNotes project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenNotes project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenNotes project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenNotes project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenNotes project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenNotes project with this in-depth OpenNotes Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenNotes projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenNotes and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenNotes investments work better.
This OpenNotes All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.