What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Oracle Corporation predictive analytics are Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Commerce Cloud. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle HCM Cloud.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Oracle Database, Oracle Applications, Oracle ERP technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Oracle Database, Oracle Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle Database, Oracle Linux lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Oracle Crystal Ball, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Beehive.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle CRM, Oracle ERP.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Oracle Database, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Forms.
- The most publications are available for Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Applications.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle OpenWorld.
The Oracle Corporation report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Oracle Corporation’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000811 – Oracle HCM Cloud
000379 – Oracle Marketing Cloud
000350 – Oracle Commerce Cloud
000157 – Oracle Sales Cloud
000143 – Oracle Identity Management
000137 – Oracle Exadata
000121 – Oracle Right Now
000105 – Oracle WebCenter
000093 – Oracle WebCenter Content
000093 – Oracle CPQ Cloud
000082 – Oracle Primavera
000082 – Oracle Fusion Applications
000080 – Oracle WebLogic Server
000076 – Oracle CX
000066 – Oracle Business Intelligence
000055 – Oracle Big Data Appliance
000053 – Oracle Field Service
000051 – Oracle Linux
000046 – Oracle Data Integrator
000045 – Oracle Fusion Middleware
000043 – Oracle WebCenter Portal
000043 – Oracle Coherence
000038 – Oracle Database
000035 – Oracle SOA Suite
000035 – Oracle GRC
000031 – Oracle ERP
000027 – Oracle Retail
000021 – Oracle Spatial and Graph
000021 – Oracle eAM
000017 – Oracle Application Express
000016 – Oracle JDeveloper
000016 – Oracle Crystal Ball
000015 – Oracle Exalytics
000011 – Oracle SQL Developer
000011 – Oracle OpenWorld
000011 – Oracle Enterprise Manager
000011 – Oracle CRM
000010 – Oracle Forms
000010 – Oracle Developer Suite
000007 – Oracle E-Business Suite
000005 – Oracle Reports
000002 – Oracle User Group
000000 – Oracle Utilities
000000 – Oracle Technology Network
000000 – Oracle Solaris Studio
000000 – Oracle Solaris
000000 – Oracle Property Management
000000 – Oracle Hyperion
000000 – Oracle Financials
000000 – Oracle Exalogic
000000 – Oracle Discoverer
000000 – Oracle Certification Program
000000 – Oracle Bharosa
000000 – Oracle Beehive
000000 – Oracle Applications
000000 – Oracle Application Server