Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle LogMiner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle LogMiner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle LogMiner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle LogMiner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle LogMiner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Has the Oracle LogMiner work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How to Secure Oracle LogMiner?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Oracle LogMiner process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Oracle LogMiner process available?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Oracle LogMiner experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle LogMiner book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle LogMiner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle LogMiner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle LogMiner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle LogMiner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle LogMiner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle LogMiner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle LogMiner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: If the Oracle LogMiner project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Oracle LogMiner project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Oracle LogMiner project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Oracle LogMiner project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Oracle LogMiner project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle LogMiner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle LogMiner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle LogMiner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle LogMiner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle LogMiner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle LogMiner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle LogMiner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle LogMiner project with this in-depth Oracle LogMiner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle LogMiner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle LogMiner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle LogMiner investments work better.
This Oracle LogMiner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.