Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OSEK Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OSEK related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OSEK specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OSEK Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OSEK improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Are assumptions made in OSEK stated explicitly?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on OSEK?
- What moderates implicit;explicit consistency?
- Attitudinal dissociation: What does it mean?
- Do we have past OSEK Successes?
- Why is change control necessary?
- Can OSEK be learned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OSEK book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OSEK self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OSEK Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OSEK areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OSEK Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OSEK projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OSEK Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OSEK project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this OSEK project address?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling OSEK project requirements involves monitoring the status of the OSEK project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the OSEK project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Decision Log: Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What do you want to know about the stay to know if costs were inappropriately high or low?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the OSEK project?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Quality Audit: Does the organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
Step-by-step and complete OSEK Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OSEK project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OSEK project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OSEK project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OSEK project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OSEK project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OSEK project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OSEK project with this in-depth OSEK Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OSEK projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OSEK and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OSEK investments work better.
This OSEK All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.