Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Outsourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Outsourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Outsourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Outsourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 819 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Outsourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 819 standard requirements:
- Do we frequently research how across industry settings and outsourcing types, to what degree comparative production cost advantages or transaction cost considerations impact outsourcing decisions?
- Do you evaluate the outsourcing requirements definition process. Does the organization develop requirements to allow for subsequent use in request for proposals RFPs, contracts, and monitoring?
- In your review of the most recent IT audit reports, plans, and scopes, and any external audit or internal audIT outsourcing engagement letters. What is managements role in IT audit activities?
- We are not not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, and declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from covered transactions by any federal department or organization?
- What are the methods we use for coding large amounts of open end comments aside from outsourcing are there any new more accurate text analytics products out there we (can) use?
- To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
- Is the bpo business process outsourcing market destined to shrink as backend systems become increasingly automated and as customers increasingly use mobile payment systems?
- The concept of outsourcing is one that makes a lot of people cringe, as they imagine more and more domestic jobs being sent overseas. How do you manage that concern?
- How do outsourcing strategies vary across market conditions in markets for alternative outsourcing types where knowledge gaps between the parties differ in degree?
- Based on Vendors previous experience implementing third party software products, what is their process for resolving actual as well as perceived product issues?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Outsourcing book in PDF containing 819 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Outsourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Outsourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Outsourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Outsourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Outsourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Outsourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Outsourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Outsourcing project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the Outsourcing project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Outsourcing project?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Outsourcing project finish?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help us to filter visualizations of interest?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Outsourcing project team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
Step-by-step and complete Outsourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Outsourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Outsourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Outsourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Outsourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Outsourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Outsourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Outsourcing project with this in-depth Outsourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Outsourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Outsourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Outsourcing investments work better.
This Outsourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.