Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance per watt Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance per watt related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance per watt specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance per watt Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance per watt improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can Performance per watt be learned?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Performance per watt into the services that we provide?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Who are the Performance per watt improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Performance per watt? If so, when did it change and why?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance per watt book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance per watt self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance per watt Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance per watt areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance per watt Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance per watt projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance per watt Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance per watt project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Performance per watt project experience rather than on independent research?
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Performance per watt project?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Performance per watt project Scope?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Performance per watt projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who & what determines the need for contracted services?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Performance per watt project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Performance per watt Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance per watt project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance per watt project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance per watt project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance per watt project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance per watt project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance per watt project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance per watt project with this in-depth Performance per watt Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance per watt projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance per watt and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance per watt investments work better.
This Performance per watt All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.