Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Physical information Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Physical information related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Physical information specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Physical information Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Physical information improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If technology (e.g., network, server, devices) directly impact safety and health care, how (and by whom) is this information exchanged?
- What cybersecurity requirements are contractually required of your third-party service providers, supply chain, and business partners?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Physical information process?
- Will team members perform Physical information work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Are accountability and ownership for Physical information clearly defined?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What are your incident objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Physical information book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Physical information self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Physical information Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Physical information areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Physical information Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Physical information projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Physical information Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Physical information project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Physical information project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Physical information project stage?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Physical information project -why are you doing this now?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Physical information projects perspective?
Step-by-step and complete Physical information Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Physical information project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Physical information project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Physical information project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Physical information project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Physical information project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Physical information project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Physical information project with this in-depth Physical information Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Physical information projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Physical information and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Physical information investments work better.
This Physical information All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.