Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Physical verification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Physical verification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Physical verification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Physical verification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Physical verification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Physical verification project?
- Does Physical verification create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the barriers to increased Physical verification production?
- What about Physical verification Analysis of results?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Physical verification book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Physical verification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Physical verification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Physical verification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Physical verification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Physical verification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Physical verification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Physical verification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Physical verification project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Physical verification project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Physical verification project on other Physical verification projects or work efforts?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Whats the stakeholders mandate, whats their mission?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete Physical verification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Physical verification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Physical verification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Physical verification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Physical verification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Physical verification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Physical verification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Physical verification project with this in-depth Physical verification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Physical verification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Physical verification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Physical verification investments work better.
This Physical verification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.