Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform as a Service (PaaS) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform as a Service (PaaS) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform as a Service (PaaS) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform as a Service (PaaS) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 768 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform as a Service (PaaS) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 768 standard requirements:
- How can you negotiate Platform as a Service (PaaS) successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Platform as a Service (PaaS) improvements?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Platform as a Service (PaaS) workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Platform as a Service (PaaS) activities?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Does the Platform as a Service (PaaS) performance meet the customer’s requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform as a Service (PaaS) book in PDF containing 768 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Platform as a Service (PaaS) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform as a Service (PaaS) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform as a Service (PaaS) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform as a Service (PaaS) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform as a Service (PaaS) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform as a Service (PaaS) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Platform as a Service (PaaS) project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Platform as a Service (PaaS) project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Platform as a Service (PaaS) project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Platform as a Service (PaaS) project outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Platform as a Service (PaaS) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform as a Service (PaaS) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform as a Service (PaaS) project with this in-depth Platform as a Service (PaaS) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform as a Service (PaaS) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform as a Service (PaaS) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform as a Service (PaaS) investments work better.
This Platform as a Service (PaaS) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.