Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PM2 (software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PM2 (software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PM2 (software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PM2 (software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PM2 (software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What is the PM2 (software) sustainability risk?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Does PM2 (software) create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- How to measure variability?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected PM2 (software) results are met?
- Are there recognized PM2 (software) problems?
- Among the PM2 (software) product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PM2 (software) book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PM2 (software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PM2 (software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PM2 (software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PM2 (software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PM2 (software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PM2 (software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PM2 (software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Although the PM2 (software) project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the PM2 (software) project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the PM2 (software) project Team cease upon the delivery of the PM2 (software) projects outputs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the PM2 (software) project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
Step-by-step and complete PM2 (software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PM2 (software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PM2 (software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PM2 (software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PM2 (software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PM2 (software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PM2 (software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PM2 (software) project with this in-depth PM2 (software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PM2 (software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PM2 (software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PM2 (software) investments work better.
This PM2 (software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.