Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Portfolio company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Portfolio company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Portfolio company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Portfolio company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 769 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Portfolio company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 769 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How will effects be measured?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Is the Portfolio company scope manageable?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Portfolio company delivery for example is new software needed?
- Among the Portfolio company product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Can we add value to the current Portfolio company decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Portfolio company book in PDF containing 769 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Portfolio company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Portfolio company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Portfolio company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Portfolio company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Portfolio company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Portfolio company Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Portfolio company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Portfolio company project managers participating in the Portfolio company project know the Portfolio company projects true status first hand?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Portfolio company project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the advantages and disadvantages of using external contracted resources?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Portfolio company project?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
Step-by-step and complete Portfolio company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Portfolio company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Portfolio company project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Portfolio company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Portfolio company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Portfolio company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Portfolio company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Portfolio company project with this in-depth Portfolio company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Portfolio company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Portfolio company and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Portfolio company investments work better.
This Portfolio company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.