Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Post-Scrum Methodologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Post-Scrum Methodologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Post-Scrum Methodologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Post-Scrum Methodologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 939 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Post-Scrum Methodologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 939 standard requirements:
- How is progress measured?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Who will be in control?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Post-Scrum Methodologies activities?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Is Post-Scrum Methodologies currently on schedule according to the plan?
- How will the Post-Scrum Methodologies team and the group measure complete success of Post-Scrum Methodologies?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Post-Scrum Methodologies shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Post-Scrum Methodologies book in PDF containing 939 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Post-Scrum Methodologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Post-Scrum Methodologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Post-Scrum Methodologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Post-Scrum Methodologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Post-Scrum Methodologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Post-Scrum Methodologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Post-Scrum Methodologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Post-Scrum Methodologies project cutting across the entire organization?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Post-Scrum Methodologies project via agreements?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Post-Scrum Methodologies project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Post-Scrum Methodologies project success?
Step-by-step and complete Post-Scrum Methodologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Post-Scrum Methodologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Post-Scrum Methodologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Post-Scrum Methodologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Post-Scrum Methodologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Post-Scrum Methodologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Post-Scrum Methodologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Post-Scrum Methodologies project with this in-depth Post-Scrum Methodologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Post-Scrum Methodologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Post-Scrum Methodologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Post-Scrum Methodologies investments work better.
This Post-Scrum Methodologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.