Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power user Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power user related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power user specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power user Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power user improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- For the Technical Staff training, how many technical staff are expected to attend and will it be in one session?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Power user is underway?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Staff support end user buy-in, power users -is staff included?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power user book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Power user self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power user Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power user areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power user Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power user projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power user Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Power user project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the Power user project now?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Power user project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Power user project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subPower user project going to affect another?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its information technology system is serving its needs as effectively and constructively as is appropriate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Power user project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete Power user Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power user project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power user project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power user project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power user project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power user project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power user project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power user project with this in-depth Power user Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power user projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power user and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power user investments work better.
This Power user All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.