Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pre-production Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pre-production related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pre-production specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pre-production Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pre-production improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- How to deal with Pre-production Changes?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- How do the Pre-production results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Pre-production process?
- How can the value of Pre-production be defined?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are the usability implications of Pre-production actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pre-production book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pre-production self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pre-production Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pre-production areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pre-production Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pre-production projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pre-production Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pre-production project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken – What are the business drivers?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Pre-production project scopes goal statements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Pre-production project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Pre-production project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Pre-production project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Pre-production project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Pre-production Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pre-production project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pre-production project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pre-production project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pre-production project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pre-production project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pre-production project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pre-production project with this in-depth Pre-production Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pre-production projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pre-production and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pre-production investments work better.
This Pre-production All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.