Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Prediction Markets Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Prediction Markets related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Prediction Markets specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Prediction Markets Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Prediction Markets improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Prediction Markets requirements in detail?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Prediction Markets experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is Supporting Prediction Markets documentation required?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Who controls the risk?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Prediction Markets process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Prediction Markets book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Prediction Markets self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Prediction Markets Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Prediction Markets areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Prediction Markets Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Prediction Markets projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Prediction Markets Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Prediction Markets project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the Prediction Markets project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Prediction Markets project leaders committed to this Prediction Markets project full time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Prediction Markets project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as Prediction Markets project manager?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
Step-by-step and complete Prediction Markets Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Prediction Markets project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Prediction Markets project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Prediction Markets project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Prediction Markets project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Prediction Markets project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Prediction Markets project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Prediction Markets project with this in-depth Prediction Markets Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Prediction Markets projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Prediction Markets and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Prediction Markets investments work better.
This Prediction Markets All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.