Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PrimeGrid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PrimeGrid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PrimeGrid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PrimeGrid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PrimeGrid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Are there PrimeGrid problems defined?
- What are your key PrimeGrid organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the PrimeGrid requirements in detail?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic PrimeGrid objectives?
- Can we do PrimeGrid without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PrimeGrid book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PrimeGrid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PrimeGrid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PrimeGrid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PrimeGrid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PrimeGrid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PrimeGrid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PrimeGrid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are there any statutory or regulatory issues relevant to the timely execution of work?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the PrimeGrid project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your PrimeGrid projects should be selected when compared with other PrimeGrid projects?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the PrimeGrid project and what their needs are?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
Step-by-step and complete PrimeGrid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PrimeGrid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PrimeGrid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PrimeGrid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PrimeGrid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PrimeGrid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PrimeGrid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PrimeGrid project with this in-depth PrimeGrid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PrimeGrid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PrimeGrid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PrimeGrid investments work better.
This PrimeGrid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.