Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Priority Matrix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Priority Matrix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Priority Matrix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Priority Matrix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Priority Matrix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your key Priority Matrix organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What are measures?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Priority Matrix objectives?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Consider your own Priority Matrix project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How is progress measured?
- What are the expected benefits of Priority Matrix to the stakeholder?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Priority Matrix book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Priority Matrix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Priority Matrix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Priority Matrix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Priority Matrix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Priority Matrix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Priority Matrix Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Priority Matrix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Priority Matrix project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Priority Matrix project?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Priority Matrix project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Priority Matrix project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Priority Matrix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Priority Matrix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Priority Matrix project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Priority Matrix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Priority Matrix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Priority Matrix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Priority Matrix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Priority Matrix project with this in-depth Priority Matrix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Priority Matrix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Priority Matrix and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Priority Matrix investments work better.
This Priority Matrix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.