What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Privileged identity management predictive analytics are IdentityIQ, OneLogin, AuthAnvil. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are OneLogin, IdentityIQ, AuthAnvil.
- By far most employment needs are found in the HIPAA, Information security, ITIL technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: ITIL, HIPAA, Information security.
- ITIL, HIPAA, Information security lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Identity access management, Identity Management Software, Identity management.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Identity management, Information security, Identity Management Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Information security, Identity management, HIPAA.
- The most publications are available for Information security, Identity management, ITIL.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Information security, ITIL, HIPAA.
The Privileged identity management report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Privileged identity management’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
001039 – IdentityIQ
000439 – OneLogin
000398 – AuthAnvil
000364 – PingFederate
000292 – PingOne
000229 – Okta Identity Management
000183 – HIPAA
000167 – Privileged identity management
000143 – Oracle Identity Management
000124 – Principle of least privilege
000122 – Forefront Identity Manager
000109 – Novatus
000108 – Identity Manager
000098 – Identity access management
000092 – ActivClient
000083 – Identity management
000081 – Data breach
000077 – Password management
000075 – Information security
000048 – PCI-DSS
000040 – WSO2 Identity Server
000030 – ITIL
000026 – Compliance (regulation)
000019 – Janrain
000000 – WinBill
000000 – Snap Schedule
000000 – Privileged User Manager
000000 – LoginRadius
000000 – Identity Management Software
000000 – Deep Identity
000000 – Dashlane Business