Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Life Cycle Management PLM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Life Cycle Management PLM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Life Cycle Management PLM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Life Cycle Management PLM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Life Cycle Management PLM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Are accountability and ownership for Product Life Cycle Management PLM clearly defined?
- Has the Product Life Cycle Management PLM work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Product Life Cycle Management PLM Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- How does Product Life Cycle Management PLM integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How do you use Product Life Cycle Management PLM data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Life Cycle Management PLM book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product Life Cycle Management PLM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Life Cycle Management PLM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Life Cycle Management PLM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Life Cycle Management PLM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Life Cycle Management PLM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Life Cycle Management PLM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Product Life Cycle Management PLM project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When would a milestone chart be used instead of a bar char?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Product Life Cycle Management PLM projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (Product Life Cycle Management PLM project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Product Life Cycle Management PLM project?
Step-by-step and complete Product Life Cycle Management PLM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Life Cycle Management PLM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Life Cycle Management PLM project with this in-depth Product Life Cycle Management PLM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Life Cycle Management PLM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Life Cycle Management PLM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Life Cycle Management PLM investments work better.
This Product Life Cycle Management PLM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.