Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product topology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product topology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product topology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product topology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product topology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Product topology objectives?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Product topology goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- How do you measure success?
- What are the expected benefits of Product topology to the stakeholder?
- How are measurements made?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Product topology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product topology book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product topology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product topology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product topology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product topology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product topology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product topology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product topology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Product topology project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Product topology project in the first place?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- Planning Process Group: In which Product topology project management process group is the detailed Product topology project budget created?
- Risk Audit: Extending the discussion on the halo effect, to what extent are auditors able to build skepticism in evidence review?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Product topology project?
Step-by-step and complete Product topology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product topology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product topology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product topology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product topology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product topology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product topology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product topology project with this in-depth Product topology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product topology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product topology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product topology investments work better.
This Product topology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.