Following the success of their previous work, the author provides an informative and practical guide to understanding the importance of Business Analytics confidence-and learning how to achieve it-for managers and professionals of all ages and at all stages of their career.
Professionals today are better educated and more well qualified than ever before. Yet some predominate in the Business Analytics world. In Business Analytics Predictive Analytics Report, Gerard Blokdijk hands over the key reason: Business Analytics confidence.
Combining cutting-edge research -Gerard Blokdijk goes beyond mere theory. Instead, they offer the inspiration and practical advice Business Analytics Predictive Analytics Report readers need to close the gap and achieve the Business Analytics careers they want and deserve.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, instruction and courseware availability, patents issued, and books published.
Table of Contents:
Business Analytics Top 20 Overall Predictive Analytics Scores
Top 20 in each Research Area:
- Business Analytics Top 20 Interest and Popularity Scores
- Google Trends data for gauging mindshare and awareness, the numbers are relative to their maximum (100), meaning number 100 has maximum interest right now and number 50 has half the interest it had from its peak of 100.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Employment Demand Scores
- Open employment opportunities on the date of this report for the subject. Indicator of the need of employers for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Active Practitioners Scores
- Number of practitioners and professionals which have the subject skill set and experience. Indicator of the need of employers (and availability of employees) for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Monthly Searches Scores
- How often a month a search is performed for the keyword/phrase: and indicator of interest in the subject.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Active Advertisers Scores
- This shows how many unique advertisers have appeared on this subject in the last 12 months. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Cost per Click Scores
- CPC: The average amount advertisers pay Google anytime someone clicks their own ad for this keyword. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Patents Issues Scores
- Patents issued for the specific subject. Indicator of R&D investments and innovation in the specific subject.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Books in Print Scores
- Number of in-print books that cover the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
- Business Analytics Top 20 Instruction and courseware available content Scores
- Number of instruction and courseware available content that covers the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
Complete insight and results for each subject covered:
- Analytics SEO
- Behavioral analytics
- Business analysis
- Business Continuity Software
- Business intelligence
- Business Intelligence Software
- Business Management Software
- Business Plan Software
- Business process discovery
- Business Process Management Software
- Cluster analysis
- Cohort Analysis
- Consumer behavior
- Content Marketing Software
- Customer dynamics
- Customer loyalty
- Data analysis
- Data mining
- Data warehouses
- Decision making
- Decision support systems
- Descriptive statistics
- Digital object identifier
- Enterprise resource planning
- Enterprise Resource Planning Software
- Farm Management Software
- Frederick Winslow Taylor
- Google Analytics
- Harrah’s Entertainment
- Host Analytics
- Information retrieval
- International Standard Book Number
- Jeffrey Pfeffer
- Logistics Software
- Machine learning
- Management science
- Online analytical processing
- Optimization (mathematics)
- Pentaho Business Analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Predictive modeling
- Prescriptive analytics
- Retail sales
- Survey Analytics
- Tableau Software
- Web Analytics Software