“Gerard Blokdijk is a genius and his report Customer Engagement Predictive Analytics Report has been magical in my life. What Gerard has done is taken the ‘best practices’-developed for the industry-and condensed the ‘best of the best; into a daily morning ritual. A ritual that is now part of my day.”
What’s being widely regarded as “one of the most life changing reports ever written” may be the simplest approach to achieving everything you’ve ever wanted, and faster than you ever thought possible.
What if you could wake up tomorrow and any-or EVERY-area of your life was beginning to transform? What would you change? Customer Engagement Predictive Analytics Report is an excellent release of the predictive analytics results by Gerard Blokdijk that are already transforming the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world by showing them how to wake up each day with more ENERGY, MOTIVATION, and FOCUS to take your life to the next level. It’s been right here in front of us all along, but this report has finally brought it to life.
Are you ready? The next chapter of YOUR life-the most extraordinary life you’ve ever imagined-is about to begin. It’s time to WAKE UP to your full Customer Engagement potential…
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, instruction and courseware availability, patents issued, and books published.
Table of Contents:
Customer Engagement Top 20 Overall Predictive Analytics Scores
Top 20 in each Research Area:
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Interest and Popularity Scores
- Google Trends data for gauging mindshare and awareness, the numbers are relative to their maximum (100), meaning number 100 has maximum interest right now and number 50 has half the interest it had from its peak of 100.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Employment Demand Scores
- Open employment opportunities on the date of this report for the subject. Indicator of the need of employers for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Active Practitioners Scores
- Number of practitioners and professionals which have the subject skill set and experience. Indicator of the need of employers (and availability of employees) for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Monthly Searches Scores
- How often a month a search is performed for the keyword/phrase: and indicator of interest in the subject.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Active Advertisers Scores
- This shows how many unique advertisers have appeared on this subject in the last 12 months. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Cost per Click Scores
- CPC: The average amount advertisers pay Google anytime someone clicks their own ad for this keyword. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Patents Issues Scores
- Patents issued for the specific subject. Indicator of R&D investments and innovation in the specific subject.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Books in Print Scores
- Number of in-print books that cover the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
- Customer Engagement Top 20 Instruction and courseware available content Scores
- Number of instruction and courseware available content that covers the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
Complete insight and results for each subject covered:
- Advertising Research Foundation
- Brand loyalty
- Business communication
- Call Center Software
- Click-through rate
- Complaint Management Software
- Contact Management Software
- Conversion (marketing)
- Customer Engagement Software
- Customer experience
- Customer Experience Software
- Customer loyalty program
- Customer Loyalty Software
- Customer relationship management
- Customer Relationship Management Software
- Customer Satisfaction Software
- Customer Service Software
- Customer Thermometer
- CVP Analysis
- Digital object identifier
- Employee Engagement Software
- Engagement marketing
- Executive sponsor
- Get Satisfaction
- Help Desk Software
- IAG Research
- Internet marketing
- Journey Sales
- Live Chat Software
- Map My Customers
- Multichannel retailing
- Nielsen Media Research
- Online community
- SAS Customer Intelligence
- Simmons Research
- Social phenomenon
- Stakeholder theory
- Target market
- The Customer Factor
- The Long Tail
- User generated content
- Voice of the Customer
- Wayback Machine
- World Federation of Advertisers