This edition of the original Influencer marketing Predictive Analytics Report is brimming with even more inspiration – the results you’ve always loved, plus bonus results from today’s thought leaders.
Twenty-five years later, Influencer marketing Predictive Analytics Report continues to open up inspiration and rekindle the spirit. Celebrate the twenty-fifth anniversary with the latest report that inspired and reinvigorated thousands! You will find inspiration in this Influencer marketing Predictive Analytics Report that gets you results, helps you thinking positive, and overcoming challenges.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, instruction and courseware availability, patents issued, and books published.
Table of Contents:
Influencer marketing Top 20 Overall Predictive Analytics Scores
Top 20 in each Research Area:
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Interest and Popularity Scores
- Google Trends data for gauging mindshare and awareness, the numbers are relative to their maximum (100), meaning number 100 has maximum interest right now and number 50 has half the interest it had from its peak of 100.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Employment Demand Scores
- Open employment opportunities on the date of this report for the subject. Indicator of the need of employers for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Active Practitioners Scores
- Number of practitioners and professionals which have the subject skill set and experience. Indicator of the need of employers (and availability of employees) for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Monthly Searches Scores
- How often a month a search is performed for the keyword/phrase: and indicator of interest in the subject.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Active Advertisers Scores
- This shows how many unique advertisers have appeared on this subject in the last 12 months. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Cost per Click Scores
- CPC: The average amount advertisers pay Google anytime someone clicks their own ad for this keyword. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Patents Issues Scores
- Patents issued for the specific subject. Indicator of R&D investments and innovation in the specific subject.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Books in Print Scores
- Number of in-print books that cover the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
- Influencer marketing Top 20 Instruction and courseware available content Scores
- Number of instruction and courseware available content that covers the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
Complete insight and results for each subject covered:
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Brand ambassador
- Brand management
- Business Marketing
- Content Marketing Software
- Cost per action
- Digital marketing
- Display advertising
- Distribution (business)
- Early adopter
- Earned media
- Influencer Marketing Platform
- Information and belief
- Lime Light CRM
- Loyalty marketing
- Market reach
- Marketing 360
- Marketing activation
- Marketing Automation Software
- Marketing Essentials
- Marketing management
- Marketing operations
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing Town
- Mobile marketing
- Native advertising
- Net Promoter Score
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Personal selling
- Product marketing
- Purchase decision
- Recruitment Marketing Platform
- Robert Cialdini
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Service (economics)
- Social influence
- Social marketing
- Social media
- Social Media Marketing Software
- Teradata Marketing
- Unified Marketing Platform
- Visual merchandising
- Web banner
- Web Maven
- Word of mouth