This edition of the unique Service Delivery Predictive Analytics Report is brimming with even more inspiration – the results you’ve always loved, plus bonus results from today’s thought leaders.
Twenty-five years later, Service Delivery Predictive Analytics Report continues to open up inspiration and rekindle the spirit. Celebrate the twenty-fifth anniversary with the latest report that inspired and reinvigorated thousands! You will find inspiration in this Service Delivery Predictive Analytics Report that gets you results, helps you thinking positive, and overcoming challenges.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, instruction and courseware availability, patents issued, and books published.
Table of Contents:
Service Delivery Top 20 Overall Predictive Analytics Scores
Top 20 in each Research Area:
- Service Delivery Top 20 Interest and Popularity Scores
- Google Trends data for gauging mindshare and awareness, the numbers are relative to their maximum (100), meaning number 100 has maximum interest right now and number 50 has half the interest it had from its peak of 100.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Employment Demand Scores
- Open employment opportunities on the date of this report for the subject. Indicator of the need of employers for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Active Practitioners Scores
- Number of practitioners and professionals which have the subject skill set and experience. Indicator of the need of employers (and availability of employees) for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Monthly Searches Scores
- How often a month a search is performed for the keyword/phrase: and indicator of interest in the subject.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Active Advertisers Scores
- This shows how many unique advertisers have appeared on this subject in the last 12 months. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Cost per Click Scores
- CPC: The average amount advertisers pay Google anytime someone clicks their own ad for this keyword. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Patents Issues Scores
- Patents issued for the specific subject. Indicator of R&D investments and innovation in the specific subject.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Books in Print Scores
- Number of in-print books that cover the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
- Service Delivery Top 20 Instruction and courseware available content Scores
- Number of instruction and courseware available content that covers the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
Complete insight and results for each subject covered:
- 5 Whys
- Access and Identity Management
- Access Management
- Agile software development
- Application Management
- Business impact analysis
- Business relationship management
- Business Service Management
- Call center
- Capacity management
- Change management
- Change request
- Configuration item
- Corrective and preventive action
- Definitive Media Library
- Delivery Agent
- Demand management
- Deming Cycle
- eHospital Systems
- Fishbone diagram
- Functional Management
- Help desk
- Identity management
- Incident Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Ishikawa diagram
- IT Operations Management
- IT service continuity
- IT service management
- Lean manufacturing
- Problem management
- Program management
- Project management
- RACI matrix
- Release management
- Request Fulfillment
- Service catalog
- Service Desk
- Service level
- Service portfolio management
- ServiceNow Express
- Smart Service
- TM Forum