A groundbreaking look at how predictive analytics for Service life hold the key to success, from the bestselling author of Predictive Analytics
For generations, we have focused on the individual drivers of success: passion, hard work, talent, and luck. But in today’s dramatically reconfigured world, success is increasingly dependent on how we predict the future. In The Service life Predictive Analytics Report, Gerard Blokdijk, an award-winning researcher and bestselling author, examines the surprising forces that shape why some people rise to the top of the Service life success ladder while others sink to the bottom. Praised by professionals, managers, and corporate leaders, the Service life Predictive Analytics Report opens up an approach to work, interactions, and productivity that is nothing short of revolutionary.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, instruction and courseware availability, patents issued, and books published.
Table of Contents:
Service life Top 20 Overall Predictive Analytics Scores
Top 20 in each Research Area:
- Service life Top 20 Interest and Popularity Scores
- Google Trends data for gauging mindshare and awareness, the numbers are relative to their maximum (100), meaning number 100 has maximum interest right now and number 50 has half the interest it had from its peak of 100.
- Service life Top 20 Employment Demand Scores
- Open employment opportunities on the date of this report for the subject. Indicator of the need of employers for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Service life Top 20 Active Practitioners Scores
- Number of practitioners and professionals which have the subject skill set and experience. Indicator of the need of employers (and availability of employees) for this specific skill set and therefore their organization’s application of it in relation to the other subjects.
- Service life Top 20 Monthly Searches Scores
- How often a month a search is performed for the keyword/phrase: and indicator of interest in the subject.
- Service life Top 20 Active Advertisers Scores
- This shows how many unique advertisers have appeared on this subject in the last 12 months. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Service life Top 20 Cost per Click Scores
- CPC: The average amount advertisers pay Google anytime someone clicks their own ad for this keyword. Indicator of the advertising being spent on the topic ergo investments being made to attract clients.
- Service life Top 20 Patents Issues Scores
- Patents issued for the specific subject. Indicator of R&D investments and innovation in the specific subject.
- Service life Top 20 Books in Print Scores
- Number of in-print books that cover the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
- Service life Top 20 Instruction and courseware available content Scores
- Number of instruction and courseware available content that covers the subject. Indicator of the need for knowledge sharing and its availability.
Complete insight and results for each subject covered:
- Application Lifecycle Management Software
- Banking Systems Software
- Bathtub curve
- Customer Service Software
- EHS Management Software
- EMS Software
- Exponential distribution
- Field Service Management Software
- Help Desk Software
- IT Service Software
- Live Chat Software
- Maid Service Software
- Maintenance Management Software
- Online CRM Software
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Product lifecycle management
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Professional Services Automation Software
- Reliability engineering
- Remote Support Software
- Service Dispatch Software
- Synergi Life
- Veeva CRM
- Worksheet Systems