Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Productive forces Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Productive forces related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Productive forces specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Productive forces Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Productive forces improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What about Productive forces Analysis of results?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Productive forces measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Productive forces models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How are the Productive forces’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Productive forces book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Productive forces self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Productive forces Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Productive forces areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Productive forces Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Productive forces projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Productive forces Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Productive forces project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this Productive forces project or for the Productive forces project team?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were the tasks or work products prepared by the consultant useful?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Productive forces project and Excel to assist in Productive forces project risk management?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements – if not, why not?
Step-by-step and complete Productive forces Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Productive forces project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Productive forces project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Productive forces project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Productive forces project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Productive forces project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Productive forces project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Productive forces project with this in-depth Productive forces Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Productive forces projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Productive forces and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Productive forces investments work better.
This Productive forces All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.