Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project SAINT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project SAINT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project SAINT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project SAINT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project SAINT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is Supporting Project SAINT documentation required?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What is our Project SAINT Strategy?
- What are current Project SAINT Paradigms?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How to measure variability?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- How is the value delivered by Project SAINT being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project SAINT book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project SAINT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project SAINT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project SAINT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project SAINT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project SAINT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project SAINT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project SAINT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Project SAINT project leaders committed to this Project SAINT project full time?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Project SAINT project Scope?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Project SAINT project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Project SAINT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project SAINT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project SAINT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project SAINT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project SAINT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project SAINT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project SAINT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project SAINT project with this in-depth Project SAINT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project SAINT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project SAINT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project SAINT investments work better.
This Project SAINT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.