Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proteomics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proteomics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proteomics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proteomics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 782 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proteomics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 782 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Is the Proteomics process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- In what ways are Proteomics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- To what extent does management recognize Proteomics as a tool to increase the results?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- How do we keep improving Proteomics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proteomics book in PDF containing 782 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Proteomics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proteomics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proteomics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proteomics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proteomics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proteomics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Proteomics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Proteomics project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the Proteomics project Manager?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Proteomics project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Proteomics project stage?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the Proteomics project management deliverables of each process group?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
Step-by-step and complete Proteomics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proteomics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proteomics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proteomics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proteomics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proteomics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proteomics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proteomics project with this in-depth Proteomics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proteomics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proteomics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proteomics investments work better.
This Proteomics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.