Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Public Cloud IaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Public Cloud IaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Public Cloud IaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Public Cloud IaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 813 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public Cloud IaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 813 standard requirements:
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How to Secure Public Cloud IaaS?
- Is Public Cloud IaaS Required?
- Does Public Cloud IaaS systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Who sets the Public Cloud IaaS standards?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Public Cloud IaaS book in PDF containing 813 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Public Cloud IaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Public Cloud IaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Public Cloud IaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public Cloud IaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Public Cloud IaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Public Cloud IaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Public Cloud IaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Public Cloud IaaS project work improving?
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Public Cloud IaaS project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Public Cloud IaaS project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Public Cloud IaaS project baseline?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
Step-by-step and complete Public Cloud IaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Public Cloud IaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Public Cloud IaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Public Cloud IaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Public Cloud IaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Public Cloud IaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Public Cloud IaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Public Cloud IaaS project with this in-depth Public Cloud IaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public Cloud IaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public Cloud IaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Public Cloud IaaS investments work better.
This Public Cloud IaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.