Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rapid application development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rapid application development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rapid application development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rapid application development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rapid application development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
- Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
- Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
- What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project violates particular laws or regulations?
- Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
- Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
- Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
- What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
- Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
- What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rapid application development book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rapid application development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rapid application development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rapid application development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rapid application development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rapid application development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rapid application development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rapid application development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Rapid application development project plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Rapid application development project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Rapid application development project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Rapid application development project, provided that they are involved?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
Step-by-step and complete Rapid application development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rapid application development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rapid application development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rapid application development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rapid application development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rapid application development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rapid application development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rapid application development project with this in-depth Rapid application development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rapid application development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rapid application development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rapid application development investments work better.
This Rapid application development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.