Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rapid prototyping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rapid prototyping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rapid prototyping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rapid prototyping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 728 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rapid prototyping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 728 standard requirements:
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Rapid prototyping is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How can you use the visualization power offered by computer graphics and by computer-controlled rapid prototyping for the design of geometrical sculptures?
- How do you assess your Rapid prototyping workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What tools or techniques could speed the rapid prototyping and deployment of new online services?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Does Rapid prototyping systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rapid prototyping book in PDF containing 728 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rapid prototyping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rapid prototyping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rapid prototyping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rapid prototyping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rapid prototyping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rapid prototyping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rapid prototyping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/Business process; high-level, what is being touched?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Rapid prototyping project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Rapid prototyping project manager must do to finalize Rapid prototyping project close-out?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Rapid prototyping project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Rapid prototyping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rapid prototyping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rapid prototyping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rapid prototyping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rapid prototyping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rapid prototyping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rapid prototyping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rapid prototyping project with this in-depth Rapid prototyping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rapid prototyping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rapid prototyping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rapid prototyping investments work better.
This Rapid prototyping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.