Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Raspberry Pi Zero Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Raspberry Pi Zero related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Raspberry Pi Zero specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Raspberry Pi Zero Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Raspberry Pi Zero improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Raspberry Pi Zero project manager?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Operational – will it work?
- Who is the Raspberry Pi Zero process owner?
- What are your key Raspberry Pi Zero organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What are the key elements of your Raspberry Pi Zero performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Raspberry Pi Zero book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Raspberry Pi Zero self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Raspberry Pi Zero Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Raspberry Pi Zero areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Raspberry Pi Zero Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Raspberry Pi Zero projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Raspberry Pi Zero Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Raspberry Pi Zero project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible without the need for a new procurement procedure?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Raspberry Pi Zero project and the organization as a whole?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Raspberry Pi Zero project leaders committed to this Raspberry Pi Zero project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Raspberry Pi Zero projects should be selected when compared with other Raspberry Pi Zero projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the team’s purpose and its implications?
Step-by-step and complete Raspberry Pi Zero Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Raspberry Pi Zero project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Raspberry Pi Zero project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Raspberry Pi Zero project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Raspberry Pi Zero project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Raspberry Pi Zero project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Raspberry Pi Zero project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Raspberry Pi Zero project with this in-depth Raspberry Pi Zero Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Raspberry Pi Zero projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Raspberry Pi Zero and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Raspberry Pi Zero investments work better.
This Raspberry Pi Zero All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.