Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Recovery disc Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Recovery disc related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Recovery disc specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Recovery disc Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Recovery disc improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- Is the Recovery disc process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What are the basics of Recovery disc fraud?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Does Recovery disc analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What should be measured?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Recovery disc? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Will Recovery disc have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Recovery disc book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Recovery disc self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Recovery disc Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Recovery disc areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Recovery disc Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Recovery disc projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Recovery disc Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Recovery disc project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Recovery disc project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Recovery disc project release?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Recovery disc project experience rather than on independent research?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Recovery disc project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Recovery disc Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Recovery disc project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Recovery disc project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Recovery disc project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Recovery disc project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Recovery disc project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Recovery disc project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Recovery disc project with this in-depth Recovery disc Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Recovery disc projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Recovery disc and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Recovery disc investments work better.
This Recovery disc All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.