Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Release and deployment management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Release and deployment management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Release and deployment management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Release and deployment management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Release and deployment management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- How can your organization remove a piece of software from a production setting, without impacting the overall functionality of an application, software suite, or system?
- When analyzing an outcome for creation of value for customers, what attributes of the service should be considered?
- What does the Service Transition stage employ to guide transitioning a change from design into operation?
- Setting policies and objectives is the primary concern of which elements of the Service Lifecycle?
- Which areas would technology help to support during the Service Design phase of the Lifecycle?
- The purpose, goal and objective of the Release and Deployment Management process is defined
- All CSI activities fall under the scope of Change, Release and Deployment Management
- Who is RESPONSIBLE for the build, test and implementation of the change?
- Do you ask; what are the strategic assets to deliver this service?
- What is the RELATIONSHIP between this change and other changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Release and deployment management book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Release and deployment management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Release and deployment management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Release and deployment management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Release and deployment management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Release and deployment management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Release and deployment management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Release and deployment management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which frame seemed to be the most important and why?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Release and deployment management project in less that xx days?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Release and deployment management project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Release and deployment management project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Release and deployment management project team have?
Step-by-step and complete Release and deployment management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Release and deployment management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Release and deployment management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Release and deployment management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Release and deployment management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Release and deployment management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Release and deployment management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Release and deployment management project with this in-depth Release and deployment management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Release and deployment management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Release and deployment management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Release and deployment management investments work better.
This Release and deployment management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.