Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Release Therapy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Release Therapy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Release Therapy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Release Therapy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Release Therapy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your key Release Therapy organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Is a Release Therapy Team Work effort in place?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Release Therapy team, Release Therapy itself?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Release Therapy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Release Therapy book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Release Therapy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Release Therapy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Release Therapy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Release Therapy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Release Therapy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Release Therapy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Release Therapy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What does this mean to a cost or scheduler manager?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Release Therapy project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Release Therapy project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Release Therapy project based on past experience?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Release Therapy project Schedule or Budget?
Step-by-step and complete Release Therapy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Release Therapy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Release Therapy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Release Therapy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Release Therapy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Release Therapy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Release Therapy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Release Therapy project with this in-depth Release Therapy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Release Therapy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Release Therapy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Release Therapy investments work better.
This Release Therapy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.