Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reliability-centered maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reliability-centered maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reliability-centered maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reliability-centered maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reliability-centered maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Who are the Reliability-centered maintenance improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How long will it take to change?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Reliability-centered maintenance leaders?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- How frequently do you track Reliability-centered maintenance measures?
- What is the Reliability-centered maintenance sustainability risk?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reliability-centered maintenance book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Reliability-centered maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reliability-centered maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reliability-centered maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reliability-centered maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reliability-centered maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reliability-centered maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Reliability-centered maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Risk Management Plan: How are Risk Analvsis and Prioritization Performed?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Reliability-centered maintenance project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Reliability-centered maintenance project?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this Reliability-centered maintenance project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this Reliability-centered maintenance project or for the Reliability-centered maintenance project team?
Step-by-step and complete Reliability-centered maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reliability-centered maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reliability-centered maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reliability-centered maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reliability-centered maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reliability-centered maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reliability-centered maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reliability-centered maintenance project with this in-depth Reliability-centered maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reliability-centered maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reliability-centered maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reliability-centered maintenance investments work better.
This Reliability-centered maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.