Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Relocation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Relocation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Relocation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Relocation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 787 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Relocation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 787 standard requirements:
- If a vacancy has been a historically hard-to-fill position, did you consider incentives such as the recruitment, relocation and retention incentives (3 Rs)?
- Have you explored training, retraining, relocation, or recruiting options for filling competency gaps?
- Have you thought about dealing with personnel/customer issues (i.e. relocation arrangements, etc.)?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- How do we accomplish our long range Relocation goals?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Should relocation be an option?
- Establish procedures for relocation?
- How to Secure Relocation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Relocation book in PDF containing 787 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Relocation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Relocation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Relocation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Relocation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Relocation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Relocation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Relocation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Relocation project records organized, maintained, and assessable by Relocation project team members?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Relocation project Manager on staff?
- Network Diagram: Which type of network diagram allows you to depict four types of dependencies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Relocation project manager?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are the main opportunities available to us that you should grab while you can?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Relocation project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
Step-by-step and complete Relocation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Relocation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Relocation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Relocation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Relocation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Relocation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Relocation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Relocation project with this in-depth Relocation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Relocation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Relocation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Relocation investments work better.
This Relocation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.