Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Cycle Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Cycle Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Cycle Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Cycle Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Cycle Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 742 standard requirements:
- Given the many changes and pressures, what should your organization be doing now to address such challenges and position itself effectively for the future?
- Does your organization have an electronic or other system for appointments that collects contact, insurance/payment source, and other patient information?
- Do staff who handle appointment scheduling have adequate time to collect detailed previsit information (keeping in mind that this saves time at checkin)?
- Does your organization have written protocols & procedures outlining when balances should be billed to patients and how fee info should be communicated?
- Is your organization able to provide patients with a detailed bill that shows details of encounter, pay source(s), payments, pending balance, etc.?
- Possible issue if write-offs are up and pended denials in AR are extremely low writing off denials too soon before all efforts are exhausted?
- Possible issue if write-offs are down but pended denials in AR are extremely high not working denials efficiently and effectively?
- Does your organization use a clearinghouse (third party) to review claims (using edit codes) before being sent to the payer?
- Does your organization have written protocols & procedures for staff to follow during the patient checkin process?
- Does your organization have written protocols & procedures for staff on documentation, coding and charges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Cycle Management book in PDF containing 742 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Revenue Cycle Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Cycle Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Cycle Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Cycle Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Cycle Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Cycle Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Revenue Cycle Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Revenue Cycle Management project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Cost Baseline: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Risk Audit: Are you willing to seek legal advice when required?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Revenue Cycle Management project team to complete Revenue Cycle Management project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Revenue Cycle Management project cost and schedule variances?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Cycle Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Cycle Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Cycle Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Cycle Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Cycle Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Cycle Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Cycle Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Cycle Management project with this in-depth Revenue Cycle Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Cycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Cycle Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Cycle Management investments work better.
This Revenue Cycle Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.